Summer plans

It is complex to think about this summer, it is very likely that we will have to be isolated like this year. But it was not like that, I would like to be able to travel, escape to some remote place in southern Chile. Although I also have many wishes to know the Argentine Patagonia. A few years ago I got to know some places and I was amazed and encouraged to get to know all that territory, travel the famous route 40 and mix with Patagonian culture.

I also believe that this year has been, above all, very stressful and it is time to rest and worry about myself, this week I will repair my bicycle and I want to start moving on it, maybe go to Pilates classes.

I also have a handicraft shop that I would like to spend more time with. I think it will be a long summer at home, so it is good to think and have a long list of things to do indoors.

I'm also looking forward to starting reading Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's books, watching a lot of anime and cooking a lot of vegan recipes. Since last summer I have been a Pescetarian, I think this is a good opportunity to leave animal products even more.

In any case, all I think about is indoors, we must remember that the pandemic is still present, and not because it stopped appearing on the news or our president walks without a mask, we must relax. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A country I'd like to visit

My best holidays

My future job