A country I'd like to visit

Since I was a child I feels interest in old cultures and his language. The way they comunicate is amanzing and how they lived… i mean the buildings. Some years ago, I investigated about greek arquitecture and I loved it; the agora, the acropolis, and others. But the estructure that I loved the most was the caryatid, it's a women column holding big buildings, so I got a tatto.

I really love to go to Greece and see this estructures in person. I think I must go to Europe and make a tour for all this places. I like to know Italy too, I really love the arquitecture too and his food!

But the other side, I really like stay for a while in this countries, I want to know about the culture, no just see some places for vacation, maybe I would like to study a master or something.

But, whatever way I will go to see the caryatid and admire its beauty.



Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in shock with your tatto its so beautiful, when I saw the picture I thought that you found it in google. Greece its amazing, its history and mithology are so misterious. I hope that your plans made comes true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Friend, I think you had not seen this tattoo in person, it is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. in my childhood i was obsesed with Percy Jackson books so yes, it is one of my dreams too. And i love the tattoo, it's just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My best holidays

My future job