My best holidays

 


I really love to travel and know new places ans people. In 2016 I save my money all year and I went with my ex boyfriend to see the southern highway of Chile.

We visited so many places, we saw the marble cathedrals and the blue color of wáter of the General Carrera Lake. We walked through the Glacial Exploradores and took the water that melted from the ice. We also went to Argentine Patagonia and visited Mount Fitz Roy and the Glacial Calafate in the Glaciares National Park.

To finish, we went to Torres del Paine National Park, where we toured the entire park and camped in many places within it, we saw the Torres del Paine and it was amazing, it’s so big and imposing.

The weather inside the park is changeable, lots of wind and rain, but also lots of sun. It's really is an adventure, an unpredictable adventure.

It was the best trip because I knew many places, many people and I had an excellent time. I think i wil do again in a few years more....

Comments

  1. Chile have so many places to visit and so many times we travel to another countries, you are so lucky to know this places. Can you give me tips about camping in that places? I really wish to go to Torres del Paine.

    ReplyDelete

  2. I also met Torres del Paine, it is a wonderful destination. When I went it started to snow hahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful pic! I would like met Torres del Paine if i had the money. Manisfesting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A country I'd like to visit

My future job