TV SHOW AND SERIES

 

To be honest, I have two favorite series. The first is called "Anne with an e" and the second is called "Fleabag".


I met "Anne with an e" last summer, on my vacations, the first thing I liked was the landscapes, after the first chapter and meeting the main characters, I fell in love with the story. It is about an orphan girl of approximately 11 years old, she comes to live with Matthew and Marilla, they were brother and sister, both over 50 years old who never married. They decided to adopt a man to help them with the countryside that they lived in Prince Edward Island and to be able to cook. But in the orphanage they made a mistake and sent Anne, little by little, they both began to care for her and adopted her. The story mixes fraternity, human rights, feminism, emancipation and above all, love in its different forms.

Fleabag is a British series written, directed and acted by Phoebe Waller-Brigde. It tells the story of a single woman in her late thirties who owns a guinea pig-themed pastry shop. The series is about her and her misadventures in love, the interesting thing is that they develop the concept of the "fourth wall", where the protagonist goes to the camera to speak with her subconscious (and indirectly speak to the audience). In the second season, he finally finds love, but in the wrong person, a c
atholic priest.

The truth is I like all kinds of series, as long as they have plots that are out of the ordinary. I've wanted to see Grey's Anatomy for a long time, but I think I will cry a lot, it is also very long and I have a semester to save.

Comments

  1. Hey! Anne with an E is sooo good, i understand how it can be one of your favourites:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to read your blogs because they gives me ideas. I think that tomorrow I will see Fleabag!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A country I'd like to visit

My best holidays

My future job